DeGregorio as the new dean of its College of Business and Organizational Leadership (CBOL).
What does CBOL stand for?
CBOL stands for College of Business and Organizational Leadership (Concordia University; St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBOL
We have 4 other meanings of CBOL in our Acronym Attic
- Chesapeake Bay Operational Forecast System (Silver Spring, MD)
- Central Board of Health (South Africa)
- Central Bank of Ireland
- Complete Basis Of Issue
- Congregation Brothers of Israel (various locations)
- Cross Border Orchestra of Ireland
- Complete Basis Of Issue Plan
- Collective Body of Knowledge
- Common Body of Knowledge
- Club Brancard on Line (France)
- Consortium for the Barcode of Life
- International Conference on the Barcode of Life (Barcode of Life Initiative)
- Comparative Bantu On-Line Dictionary (University of California at Berkeley)
- Central Bank of Lake of the Ozarks (Missouri, US)
- Chesapeake Bay Oyster Larvae Tracker (US NOAA)
- Congressional Budget Office Long-Term (projection-making model)
- Canadian Board of Occupational Medicine
- Central Bank of Oman (Ruwi, Oman)
- Cittern, Bouzouki, Octave Mandolin (instrument types)
- Commonwealth Bureau of Meteorology (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul within the recently announced College of Business and Organizational Leadership (CBOL).
Announced yesterday, the new College of Business and Organizational Leadership brings together all of Concordia's professional and educational experience into a single unit that provides practical and relevant business education.