He remains active with the University of Illinois serving on the advisory council to the Dean of the College of Business, on the board of directors of the College of Business Alumni Association, as well as on the finance and audit committees of the University's Alumni Association.
What does COBAA stand for?
COBAA stands for College of Business Alumni Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Conductance Based
- Conference of Boards and Agencies (conference)
- Connected Open Building Automation
- Contemporary Ballroom
- Coordination of Benefits Agreement
- Corrections Officers Benevolent Association
- Cost Benefit Analysis (software)
- Cost Benefit Appraisal
- Council of Black Administrators (Los Angeles, CA)
- Council of Business Affairs
- College Of Business Administration Alumni Association (Univeristy of Nevada, Reno, NV)
- Coalition of Bands at Brown (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Coordinamento Biblioteche Area Biomedica (Rome, Italy)
- Central Ohio Bicycle Advocacy Coalition (Columbus, OH)
- Commission Bancaire de l'Afrique Centrale (French)
- Childhood-Onset Bipolar Attention-Deficit
- College of Business Administration and Economics
- Comissão Brasileira de Atividades Espaciais (Brazilian Commission of Space Activities)
- Colegio de Bachilleres del Estado de Sinaloa (Mexico)
- Central Office Bill and Keep (FCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, Heeter serves on the Board of several community organizations, including the Muncie Children's Museum, the YMCA, the Ball State University College of Business Alumni Association, the Cardinal Varsity Club and the Muncie Sunrise Rotary Club.