This morning, the 27-year-old economics major graduates with honors from the College of Business Administration and Economics.
What does COBAE stand for?
COBAE stands for College of Business Administration and Economics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COBAE
- Cost Benefit Appraisal
- Council of Black Administrators (Los Angeles, CA)
- Council of Business Affairs
- College of Business Alumni Association
- College Of Business Administration Alumni Association (Univeristy of Nevada, Reno, NV)
- Coalition of Bands at Brown (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Coordinamento Biblioteche Area Biomedica (Rome, Italy)
- Central Ohio Bicycle Advocacy Coalition (Columbus, OH)
- Commission Bancaire de l'Afrique Centrale (French)
- Childhood-Onset Bipolar Attention-Deficit
- Comissão Brasileira de Atividades Espaciais (Brazilian Commission of Space Activities)
- Colegio de Bachilleres del Estado de Sinaloa (Mexico)
- Central Office Bill and Keep (FCC)
- Compania Bananera Atlantica Ltda
- Content-Based Language Teaching Through Technology
- Calling Over Broadband Access Line Terminations (Sprint)
- Consortium of Brick-And-Mortar (companies)
- Comisión Binacional de Alto Nivel (Colombia)
- Communauté de Communes du Bassin d'Arcachon Nord (French: Community of Municipalities of the North Basin of Arcachon; Arcachon, France)
- Center on Business and Poverty (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the College of Business Administration and Economics will receive $12,000 annually for its scholarship and fellowship programs.