Summary: AJMAN -- The College of Business Administration at the Ajman University of Science and Technology (AUST) participated in the inaugural Environment Management and Technology Conference and Exhibition 2011, organised by Expo Centre Sharjah.
What does CBAM stand for?
CBAM stands for College of Business Administration (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBAM
We have 14 other meanings of CBAM in our Acronym Attic
- Conservative Baptist Association of Japan
- Cool Boarders Arcade Jam (video game)
- Customs Broker Association of Jamaica (est. 1965)
- Central Banking Authority of Kosovo
- Community Bankers Association of Kansas
- Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy (Invermere, British Columbia, Canada)
- Community-Based Adult Learning (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Council Bluffs Abraham Lincoln (Council Bluffs, IA)
- Crested Butte Adventure Learning Center (Colorado; team dynamics)
- Christian Books and Music (Massillon, OH)
- Combat Base Assessment Model
- Concerns-Based Adoption Model (education)
- Condition Based Asset Management
- Core Behavioral Aspects Model
- Cost Benefit Analysis Model
- Chesapeake Bay Area Marine Classifieds
- Coulomb Blockade Anistropic Magneto-Resistance
- Centre for Biomedical Accelerator Mass Spectrometry (UK)
- Centrex Billing Account Number
- Center for Community Building and Neighborhood Action (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Dubai (UD) honoured 100 undergraduate students from the College of Business Administration and the College of Information Technology at the UD campus recently.
The Harding University Board of Trustees recently announced the naming of the College of Business Administration as the Paul R.
The College of Business Administration itself is a major center for international business education, information technology, and research -- the U.
The perennial favorite, the College of Business Administration and Economics, came in a close second among new students.
DEAN CRAWFORD, PhD, and DIANA FRANZ, PhD, are assistant professors of accounting, department of accounting, College of Business Administration, University of Toledo, Ohio.
SAN DIEGO -- The College of Business Administration at San Diego State University (SDSU) announced today that Herbert Mutter will join the college's board of directors.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The College of Business Administration at San Diego State University (SDSU) today announced that Sharon Lightner, Director of School of Accountancy at SDSU, has been named the 2007 Educator of the Year by the American Women's Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA).