Fulton School of Engineering and the College of Architecture and Environmental Design for jobs at Intel, Motorola, and other global powerhouses.
What does CAED stand for?
CAED stands for College of Architecture and Environmental Design (Kent State University; Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAED
We have 15 other meanings of CAED in our Acronym Attic
- Council for Asia-Europe Cooperation (research institution network)
- Communauté d'Agglomération Évry Centre Essonne (French: Evry Center Agglomeration Community of Essonne; Essonne, France)
- Cued American English Competency Screening (Testing, Evaluation, and Certification Unit; Heber City, UT)
- Capital Area Early Childhood Training Institute (Harrisburg, PA, USA)
- City of Alexandria Employees Credit Union (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Computer Architecture Evaluation Using Commercial Workloads (Workshop)
- Cairo Educational Services (stock symbol)
- Canadian Association of Equipment Dealers
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration (est. 1998)
- Centre for Agro-Ecology and Development (Nepal)
- Conseil Arabe de l'Enfance et du Developpement
- Casper Area Economic Development Alliance Inc. (Wyoming)
- Central Arkansas Economic Development Alliance (est. 2001; now Metro Little Rock Alliance)
- Cherokee Area Economic Development Corporation (Cherokee County, IA)
- California Employment Development Department
- Committed Annual Effective Dose Equivalent
- Computer-Aided Engineering and Design for Electronics
- Committee to Assist the Episcopal Diocese of Honduras
- Canadian Association of Educators of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (formerly Association of Canadian Educators of the Hearing Impaired; Canada)
- Cameroon Development Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Loope is a tenured professor of architecture with the College of Architecture and Environmental Design at Arizona State University.
10, 2000 APS today announced its donation grant of the company's Environmental Showcase Home to Arizona State University and the College of Architecture and Environmental Design.