29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The College of American Pathologists (CAP) will recognize five CAP junior members for their outstanding scientific posters and original research.
What does COAP stand for?
COAP stands for College of American Pathologists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COAP
We have 30 other meanings of COAP in our Acronym Attic
- Constitutional Officers Association of New Jersey
- Colorado Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Coalition of Autonomous Organizations of Ocosingo (Mexico)
- Coarctation of the Aorta (also seen as COA)
- Correctional Officers' Association of Ontario
- Council on Aging-Orange County (Santa Ana, CA)
- Center for Ocean Analysis and Prediction
- Certified Office Automation Professional
- Certified Open Adoption Practitioner
- Clinical Outcomes Assessment Program
- Colorado Organic Agroecology Program
- Colorado Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy Parenting and Prevention
- Commercial Appraisal of Opportunities (University of Warwick; UK)
- Compensation Officer Apprenticeship Program
- Compromise of Arrears Program
- Constrained Application Protocol
- Contributory Old Age Pension (Ireland)
- Control Over All Purchases
- Course of Action Planner
- Court Order Acceptable for Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The College of American Pathologists (CAP) was subsequently approved as a PT provider for 2006.
Bauer, MD, F(CAP), has been elected to serve as the 31st president of the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
Fibrocystic changes rarely forecast cancer The majority of women with chronic "lumpy breasts" are at no greater risk of developing breast cancer than other women, according to the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
College of American Pathologists is the World's Largest Association Composed Exclusively of Board-Certified Pathologists * Sorenson Genomics Recognized Globally for Expertise and Innovation in DNA Testing and Other Molecular Diagnostics Services SALT LAKE CITY -- Sorenson Genomics today announced that it has received accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP) based on the results of a recent onsite inspection.
Physicians Kickoff Celebration of 50 Years of Caring For Patients through the College of American Pathologists Laboratory Accreditation Program at CAP '11-THE PATHOLOGISTS' MEETING(TM), Sept.
The College of American Pathologists offers two new publications.
Summary of the 2006 College of American Pathologists Gynecologic Cytology Proficiency Testing Program.