The pair pitched in with young farmers at the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise at Greenmount, County Antrim, helping to hammer in a fence post before judging a tug-of-war competition.
What does CAFRE stand for?
CAFRE stands for College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CAFRE in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Association for Recycling (Denver, CO)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Concentrated Ascitic Fluid Reinfusion (internal medicine)
- Consolidated Annual Financial Report
- Cuban Armed Forces Review (resource)
- Cutaneous Adverse Food Reaction (veterinary medicine)
- Caribbean Association for Feminist Research and Action (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000
- Coastal Area Facility Review Act (New Jersey)
- Child and Family Research Centre (University of Nottingham; UK)
- Children of Alcoholics Family Role Instrument
- Centralized Accounting and Finance Resource Management System
- Combat Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (Air Combat Command organization that reviews aircraft modifications)
- Canadian Association of Family Resource Programs
- Centralized Aviation Flight Records System (US Army)
- Centre for African Family Studies
- Certified Air Filter Specialist
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Science (est. 1978)
- Combined Acceleration Flight Simulator
- Community and Family Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will allow processors to have longer production runs, leading to less wastage, and reduce the environmental impact of food waste," said Roisin Lagan from the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise.