For more than 10 years, SCU's College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CAOM has been the only regionally accredited Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AOM) program by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in California.
What does CAOM stand for?
CAOM stands for College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAOM
We have 2 other meanings of CAOM in our Acronym Attic
- China Aviation Oil Holding Company
- Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation
- CENTCOM Area of Interest
- Crooms Academy of Information Technology
- Coalition Air Operation Center (US DoD)
- Conference on Advanced Optoelectronics and Lasers
- Canadian Association of Orthopaedic Medicine (est. 1985)
- Central America Outreach Ministries (El Salvador)
- Chronic Adhesive Otitis Media (laryngology)
- Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine (Beachwood, OH)
- Compensation Advisory Organization of Michigan (Livonia, MI)
- Council of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Associations
- Command Analysis of OMA (Operations and Maintenance, Army) Funding
- California Association of Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- Canadian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cape Ability Outrigger Ohana, Inc. (est. 1997; West Henrietta, NY; canoeing)
- Cincinnati Accounting Operations Office
- Civil Air Operations Officers' Association of Australia
- CA2+-Activated Opsin Phosphatase
- Central Asia Oil Pipeline
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Women's Sexual Health, Baylor College of Medicine and the American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) will conduct a 6-week pilot study to determine the benefits of acupuncture in the treatment of low sexual desire in women.