[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO SINGLE PROGRAM OR IDEA THAT WILL FIX THE ENTIRE AMERICAN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, findings from the national demonstration project College and Career Transitions Initiative (CCTI) demonstrate considerable promise of the role pathways can play in helping students find their way through education to work and on to their careers.
What does CCTI stand for?
CCTI stands for College and Career Transitions Initiative (colleges)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCTI
We have 29 other meanings of CCTI in our Acronym Attic
- Climate Change Task Group (information and research group; various organizations)
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Canadian Cable Television Homepage (website)
- Central Coast Treasure Hunters Association (California)
- Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Campus Communications and Technology Integration (Sprint)
- Centre de Compétence en Technologies de l'Information
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Commended Training Issue (US DoD)
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- Climate Change Technology Initiative
- Composite Can Tube Institute
- Control Center Technology Interchange
- California Council of Testing and Inspection Agencies
- Central Controlling and Testing Institute in Agriculture (plant health, protection, and ecology; Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Coastal Corridor Transportation Investment Area
- Conseils, Consultations, Techniques Industries-Artisanat (French consultation company)
- Child Care Training Information Center
- Chinese Centre for Textile Identification and Conservation
- Clermont County Transportation Improvement District (Ohio)
- Comité Consultatif sur le Traitement de l'Information en Matière de Recherche dans le Domaine de la Santé (French: Advisory Committee on Information Processing in Material Research in the Field of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million for a College and Career Transitions Initiative on the movement of students from secondary to post-secondary education.
Department of Education's Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE) and the League for Innovation in the Community College announced the first 15 partnerships for the College and Career Transitions Initiative.