pdf College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (2006).
What does CARNA stand for?
CARNA stands for College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer-Assisted Retrieval Microform System
- Credit and Accounts Receivable Management System (Infor Global Solutions)
- Carnation Mottle Virus
- Cambodian-American Radio Network
- Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter (Health Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Addictions Registered Nurse
- Collaborative Action Research Network (UK)
- Community Accessible Remote Network (NASA)
- Core Archaeological Record iNdex (UK)
- County Archive Research Network (record office registration; UK)
- Caribbean Network of Educational Innovation for Development (UNESCO)
- Croatian Academic and Research Network
- California Army National Guard
- California Republican National Hispanic Assembly (also seen as CRNHA)
- Commercial Association of Realtors New Mexico
- Collision Avoidance Radar Navigation System
- Canadian Artists' Representation Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists
- Central Army Records Office (Australia)
- Club Auto Rétro de l'Ourcq (French automobile club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Internet resources are also available, eg guidelines published by the New South Wales Nurses' and Midwives' Board and the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta.