Charlie McCaslin, the chairman of the Texas College Republicans, has resigned his post after using a gay slur to describe a candidate for chairman of the College Republican National Committee, the junior, defamed Jonathan Snyder, a student at Ohio State University, during an endorsement toast for his rival, Auburn University student Alex Schriver.
What does CRNC stand for?
CRNC stands for College Republican National Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRNC
We have 5 other meanings of CRNC in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Research Nurses Association
- Complementary Ribonucleic Acid
- Constant Ring No Answer (for telephone line maintenance)
- Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Council of Recognized National Accrediting Agencies
- Council Rock Newtown Athletic Association (Pennsylvania)
- College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
- Campus Radio Niagara College (Canada)
- Center for Russian Nature Conservation
- Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator
- Completely Reliable Network Concepts (NYC area Web hosting firm)
- Controlling Radio Network Controller (3GPP)
- Corporate Recruiters of North Carolina
- Creation Research of the North Coast
- Credit, No Credit (various schools)
- Criminal Records Name Check
- Canadian Research Network for Care in the Community (Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Research in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Coalition to Reduce Nuclear Dangers
- Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
” The Abramoff-Reed friendship went back to 1981, when Reed was Abramoff’s intern at the College Republican National Committee, where Abramoff was chairman.
The College Republican National Committee opened its first chapter in 1892 at the University of Michigan; the group now has almost 1,000.
College Republican National Committee spokesman David Joyslin said his group had nothing to do with the shirts and that he was unfamiliar with the company that sold them at the convention.
AIDS activists in July staged a noisy disruption of a Washington appearance by top White House adviser Karl Rove at the National Conference of the College Republican National Committee.
Membership development is more than trading College Republican National Committee (CRNC) beer bottle openers for five-minute friends and claiming them as members," Bell said.