When I began teaching with the district, seniors had choices of taking college preparatory English classes or a class titled "Practical Writing," which prepared the student who was planning to enter the work force right out of high school.
What does CPE stand for?
CPE stands for College Preparatory English
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPE
We have 326 other meanings of CPE in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Performance Evaluation (various universities)
- Clinical Perfusion Education
- Clinical Proficiency Examination
- Cloud Processing Equipment
- Coalition for Public Education (various organizations)
- Coastal Planning & Engineering (various locations)
- Coastal Projects Engineer
- Collective Protection Equipment
- College Park Elementary (various locations)
- Collège Pratique d'Ethnobotanique (French: Practical Ethnobotany College)
- Columbia Pictures Entertainment
- Comité Permanant sur l'Éthique (Canada)
- Command Post Equipment (SCTIS terminal)
- Commander's Predictive Environment
- Commission de Politique Exterieure
- Common Phase Error
- Common Platform Enumeration (MITRE Corporation)
- Common Professional Examination (UK)
- Communications, Participation and Education (program)
- Companion Pet Enterprises
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each sophomore is expected to take college preparatory English.