Brennand, 26, who is originally from England, has a master's degree in orchestral conducting from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and is principal conductor and music director for The College Light Opera Company on Cape Cod.
What does CLOC stand for?
CLOC stands for College Light Opera Company (Falmouth, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLOC
We have 17 other meanings of CLOC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified List of Overseas Absentee Voters
- Community Library Of Allegheny Valley (Natrona, PA)
- Corrugated Laminated Co-Axial Cable
- Central Limit-Order Book
- Character Large Object(s)
- Commercial Line of Business
- Canadian Logistics Operation Center
- Center for Learning and Organizational Change
- Central Lithographic Offset Colour (print services; London, England, UK)
- Coalition Logistics Operations Center
- Commercial Line of Credit
- Company-Level Operations Center (US DoD)
- Contracted Labor on Call
- Coordinadora Latinoamericana de Organizaciones del Campo (Spanish: Coordinator of Latin-American Field Organizations)
- Crown Law Office-Civil (Canada)
- Central Lake Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Central Lake Ontario Conservation Area
- Central Lake Ontario Conservation Authority (Ontario, Canada)
- Common Lisp Open Code Collection
- Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
for the summer of 1988, to sing for the College Light Opera Company.