He is involved with the local community including as a volunteer for the Washtenaw County Master Gardener, College Heights Neighborhood Association, and the Board of Directors for the People's Community Services of Metropolitan Detroit.
What does CHNA stand for?
CHNA stands for College Heights Neighborhood Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHNA
We have 4 other meanings of CHNA in our Acronym Attic
- Comité d'Homologation National (French: National Certification Committee; ornithology)
- Community Health Nurse
- Congenital Hypomyelinating Neuropathy
- Connecticut Homeschool Network
- Coordination Handicap Normandie (French: Normandy Disability Coordination; Rouen, Normandy, France)
- California Heights Neighborhood Association (California)
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association
- Carrollton Heights Neighborhood Association (Texas)
- Carver Hills Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association
- College Hill Neighborhood Association
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Health Network Area
- Community Health Network Association
- Community Health Nurses of Alberta (Canada)
- Converium Holdings North America
- Corn Hill Neighborhood Association (Rochester, New York)
- Crieve Hall Neighborhood Association (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Community Health Nurses Association of Canada
- Community Health Needs Assessment Project