For college football, Paul, Weinbach and Weinbach (2003) showed that, based on game and point spread outcomes, the null hypothesis of weak-form market efficiency cannot be rejected in the college football betting market, although some potential profitable strategies exist in the tails of the distribution, for example wagering on big underdogs--especially at home.
What does CFB stand for?
CFB stands for College Football Betting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFB
We have 121 other meanings of CFB in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Formation du Boulonnais (French training center)
- Centre Forez Basket (French basketball club)
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Chekiang First Bank
- Chemin de Fer du Beaujolais (French railway network)
- Cipher Feedback
- Circulating Fluidized Bed
- Clube de Futebol os Belenenses (Portuguese soccer team)
- Coalition for Bulgaria
- Coated Front and Back (paper)
- Collegiate Farm Bureau (various schools)
- Color Frame Buffer
- Commission for the Blind (various locations)
- Communauté Française de Belgique (French: French Community of Belgium)
- Compact Fluorescent Bulb
- Composite Fractal Behavior (financial market indicator)
- Configurable Function Block
- Confused Flour Beetle (insect)
- Conselho Federal de Biblioteconomia (Brazil)
- Contention Free Burst
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the live college football betting over the weekend is on top of our on-going MLB, US Open, the final round of the Deutsche Bank Championship and international soccer," Carey added.
Louis Hip-Hop Summit on Financial Empowerment Set for August 20, 2005 DCF016 08/05/2005 10:34 r w bc-Volunteer-Confernc-DC (WASHINGTON) Jon Bon Jovi Kicks Off National Volunteer Conference in Washington MXF001 08/05/2005 10:38 r s bc-Pinnacle-NCAA-footbal (WILLEMSTAD) College Football Betting Opens at PinnacleSports.
com is covering all angles of the Week 9 college football betting season.
com, a trusted sports odds community and news site, is reminding college football betting fans to check out its complete weekly NCAAF coverage throughout the season.
While the college picks section always contains betting gems, SBR Forum readers can enjoy free NCAAF picks in articles, videos and the college football betting forums (http://forum.
com/), allowing for a wide range of options for college football betting players.