In addition to the free help available to you through CFNC, your school counselor or college financial aid office can also help you at no charge to find scholarships or even fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
What does CFAO stand for?
CFAO stands for College Financial Aid Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFAO
- Canadian Foundation for the Advancement of Orthodontics
- Canadian Francophone Association of Ontario
- Carpenter Funds Administrative Office (Oakland, CA)
- Center for Adaptive Optics (UCSC, Santa Cruz)
- Chief Facilities Officer
- Chief Finance and Accounting Officer (Australia)
- Chief Financial and Administrative Officer
- Child and Family Advocacy Office
- Child and Family Affairs Organization (Ethiopian Orthodox Church)
- Cognizant Federal Agency Official
- Command of Fleet Activities, Okinawa
- Commander Fleet Activities Okinawa (Okinawa, Japan)
- Compagnie Française de l'Afrique Occidentale
- Conception et Fabrication Assistée par Ordinateur (French)
- Consolidated Financial Accounting Office (US DoD)
- California Food Assistance Program
- Centre for Financial Analysis and Policy (UK)
- Certified Forensic Accounting Professional
- Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain (medical condition)
- Classroom Facilities Assistance Program (est. 1997; Ohio School Facilities Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 GPA and have a financial need as determined by the Texarkana College financial aid office.
How much you receive is determined by the federal government's financial aid analysis and the college financial aid office.
Call your college financial aid office for more information.
College financial aid offices then use the FAFSA and the EFC to calculate the total amount of financial aid a student is eligible for.
It was essential that we have a website because the emphasis of the campaign was on students' ability to get on-on-one assistance from community college financial aid offices," she said.
It is deeply troubling to think that almost two million low-and moderate-income students may have missed the opportunity to receive needed assistance simply because they failed to fill out a federal form that is available on the internet and in almost any high school or college financial aid office," said ACE President David Ward.
Parents can take the completed worksheet with them to college financial aid offices to discuss how they plan to fund their student's higher education.