In 2002, his first work for wind ensemble, Homages, was awarded the Walter Beeler Memorial Composition Prize from Ithaca College and the first Frederick Fennell Prize from ASCAP and the College Band Directors National Association.
What does CBDNA stand for?
CBDNA stands for College Band Directors National Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Climate-Based Daylight Modelling
- Community Based Disaster Management
- Consensus Based Disability Management Audit
- California Birth Defects Monitoring Program
- Chinese Birth Defects Monitoring Program
- Community Based Disaster Management Programme (Orissa, India)
- Custom Business Development Management and Technology (Paris, France)
- Canadian Bacterial Diseases Network
- Caucasus Business Development Network (trade association; various locations)
- Chief Business Development Officer (corporate title)
- Co bylo do okazania (Polish: QED)
- Community-Based Development Organization
- Complex Business Development Officer
- Council of British Druid Orders (est. 1988; UK)
- Citizenry-Based and Development-Oriented Disaster Response (Philippines)
- Columbia Basin Dutch Oven Society (Washington)
- CALFED (Collaboration among State and Federal Agencies to Improve California’s Water Supply) Bay Delta Program
- Chemical Biological Defense Program
- College Bound District Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Present-day band scholarship has enjoyed considerable improvement thanks in large part to such organizations as the American Bandmasters Association and the College Band Directors National Association, both of which publish scholarly, refereed journals (the Journal of Band Research and the Journal of the CBDNA, respectively).
org The College Band Directors National Association (CBDNA) (512) 471-5883; www.