First visiting session of Council of Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) with the participation of Secretary General Nikolay Bordyuzha will be held on April 15-16 at the Russian military airbase in Kant, press service of the Organization said on April 13.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Collective Security Treaty
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Seas Tuna Ltd. (Australia)
- Client Server Technology (various locations)
- Client Service Team
- Client Systems Technician
- Clifton Scientific Trust (Bristol, UK)
- Club de Sauvetage Toulousain (French rescue club)
- Club Subaquatique Tarbais (French diving club)
- Coal-fired Steam Turbine (energy)
- Coastal Survey Team
- Cognigen Switching Technologies (California)
- Color Space Transformation
- Color, Shape and Texture (program; Excalibur Technologies)
- Combat Split Trainer
- Combat Support Training
- Combat Survival Training (USAFA)
- Combat Systems Targeting/Training
- Combinatorial Set Theory (mathematics)
- Combined Statistical and Technology (based MACT floor procedure)
- Combined System Test
- Combined Systems Test (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOSCOW, (SANA) -- Leaders of the Collective Security Treaty Organization member countries on Tuesday called for resolving the crisis in Syria by the Syrians themselves with adherence to Syria's sovereignty and halting the violence soon.
Khazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev called on leaders of member states of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) to pay more attention on the developments in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
Six ex-Soviet states, represented under the Collective Security Treaty Organisation (CSTO), Friday voiced support for Russia's actions in Georgia though they stopped short of recognising the independence of the rebel regions.
The Collective Security Treaty Organization Parliamentary Assembly Council today made the decision to grant an observer status for the National Assembly of Serbia and the Lower Chamber of the National Assembly of Afghanistan.
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev sat sheltered from the early morning cold with the leaders of Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan to observe drills by the Collective Security Treaty Organization's first rapid reaction force.
President of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambaev met Secretary General of Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) Nikolay Bordyuzha on March 12.
However it is also seeking a second base in the southern city of Osh that would house the newly proposed rapid reaction force of the Collective Security Treaty Organisation (CSTO), an ex-Soviet group dominated by Moscow.