Participants include WIPO, publishers and collective management organizations, and organizations that provide specialized library services for people with print disabilities.
What does CMO stand for?
CMO stands for Collective Management Organization (World Intellectual Property Organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMO
We have 200 other meanings of CMO in our Acronym Attic
- Cisco Mobile Office
- City Managers Office
- Civil-Military Officer
- Civil-Military Operations
- Civil-Military Overview (NATO)
- Clandestine Mission Objective
- Clezardin Machines et Outillages (French machinery manufacturer)
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligation
- Collection Management Office/Organization
- Collections Management Office(r) (US DoD)
- Comfort Measures Only (similar to hospice care)
- Commodore's Messenger Organisation
- Common Market Organization (European Union)
- Communication Médiatisée par Ordinateur (French: Computer Mediated Communication)
- Communications and Marketing Office (various locations)
- Communications Management Organization
- Community Manager's Office
- Competitive Mounted Orienteering (equestrian sport)
- Configuration Management Office(r)
- Configuration Management Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, in order to protect the rights and provision of royalties to the performers including singers, writers, artists and musicians, the Collective Management Organizations (CMOs) would be encouraged.
ISLAMABAD, March 09, 2012 (Balochistan Times): Creation of Collective Management Organization (CMO) would help to regulate the matters relating to protect the right of creators besides extending a helping hand to the music and film industry in Pakistan.