March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of a new partnership to deliver institutional-quality retirement funds for retirement plans of all sizes, Wilmington Trust will offer a suite of collective investment funds that invest in ten index funds and ten LifePath target date funds managed by BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.
What does CIF stand for?
CIF stands for Collective Investment Fund (Citibank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIF
We have 227 other meanings of CIF in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Improv Festival (Chicago, IL)
- Child Information Form (various organizations)
- CINC (Commander in Chief) Initiative Fund (US DoD)
- CINC In-extremist Force
- Classification Internationale du Fonctionnement, du Handicap et de la Santé (French: International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health)
- Cloud Industry Forum (cloud computing)
- Clutter Improvement Factor (radar)
- Cod de Identificare Fiscala (Romanian: Tax Identification Code)
- Código de Identificación Fiscal
- Collaboratory Interoperability Framework
- Coming into Force
- Comment Is Free (The Guardian newspaper; UK)
- Committee International Federation (hockey)
- Common Image Format
- Common Imagery Interoperable Facility
- Common Industry Format (standard reporting method; US National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Common Interchange Format
- Common Interface File
- Common Intermediate Format (352 pixels by 288 lines, 30 fps; 1.22:1)
- Community Impact Fund (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consultation paper summarises proposed changes to the existing NASDAQ Dubai Business Rules for Equities and NASDAQ Dubai Business Rules for Derivatives, Exchange Traded Commodities, Debt Securities, Structured Products and Collective Investment Funds.
Collective Investment Funds allow individuals to invest in a broad range of assets by pooling their money together with that of other investors.
DIFC said the new collective investment funds regime, enacted this July, established a new, stream-lined regulatory process similar to regulatory regimes in the US and elsewhere that exempt certain investment funds from government registration if they cater exclusively to sophisticated investors and are subject to certain disclosure and marketing restrictions.
In effect they offer a tax efficient wrapper for a wide range of collective investment funds and cash.
The DFSA's regulatory mandate covers asset management, banking and credit services, securities, collective investment funds, custody and trust services, commodities futures trading, Islamic finance, insurance, an international equities exchange and an international commodities derivatives exchange.
Collective investment funds offer diversification with lower risk.
James Hurst, senior indirect tax manager at Grant Thornton's Birmingham office, said: "HMRC has now confirmed that the Kretztechnik ruling applies to the issue of any type of share, security or units in collective investment funds.