The L&Z acquisition represents Jonas entrance into the Direct Debit & Collection Management Services sector in the United Kingdom.
What does COLL MGT stand for?
COLL MGT stands for Collection Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Community On-Line Intelligence System for End-Users and Managers
- Composite Liquid Waste Sampler
- Collision (insurance)
- Connection-Oriented Link Layer
- Collecting Point
- Chronic Occlusions of Low Limb Arteries
- Collaborative, Component-Based Software Development (workshop)
- Corporation of London Library and Art Gallery Electronic
- Computational Linguistics and Language Technology for Real-Life Applications
- Conference of Law Library Educators
- Council on Labor Law Equality
- Connecticut On-Line Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- Constructivist On-Line Learning Environment Survey (Perth, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781598848632 Collection management basics, 6th edition.
InnoVergent's Collection Management Solution automates common tasks associated with reminding customers about outstanding invoices, provides a customer invoice portal, integrates with Intacct Standard Objects (AR, OE and Contacts), offers full audit trail, and many other features.
It is more than just a theoretical discussion of collection quality and collection management because useful, realistic advice is offered * this is not a book about collection development.
Their topics include the processes of collection management, a case study in Liverpool of electronic books in academic libraries, outsourcing collection management in public libraries, open access, and supporting users to make effective use of the collection.
Now, possibly more than ever before, sound collection management is crucial to ensure libraries remain vital, relevant and accountable economic and social entities into the future.
How do electronic resources impact the collection management of print materials?
Lattas has been named general manager of CMS A/R Services, the utility credit and collection management service subsidiary of CMS Energy Corporation (NYSE: CMS).