8 billion in derivatives, including collateralized mortgage obligations, real estate mortgage investment conduits, stripped mortgage securities and residual obligation instruments.
What does CMO stand for?
CMO stands for Collateralized Mortgage Obligation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMO
We have 200 other meanings of CMO in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Mathematics Olympiad
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Orchestra (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circuit Management Office
- Cisco Mobile Office
- City Managers Office
- Civil-Military Officer
- Civil-Military Operations
- Civil-Military Overview (NATO)
- Clandestine Mission Objective
- Clezardin Machines et Outillages (French machinery manufacturer)
- Collection Management Office/Organization
- Collections Management Office(r) (US DoD)
- Collective Management Organization (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Comfort Measures Only (similar to hospice care)
- Commodore's Messenger Organisation
- Common Market Organization (European Union)
- Communication Médiatisée par Ordinateur (French: Computer Mediated Communication)
- Communications and Marketing Office (various locations)
- Communications Management Organization
- Community Manager's Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million on the Company's investments in collateralized mortgage obligations ("CMOs").
In the world of collateralized mortgage obligations identifying the real source of high yield means learning to separate principal and interest in the most profitable way.
109 million collateralized mortgage obligations series 1993-B and $91.
EMBS III, a mortgage market value collateralized debt obligation (CDO), is collateralized by fixed, floating, and adjustable rate mortgage-backed securities (MBS), collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs), ABS, U.
26, 1993, a collateralized mortgage obligation ("CMO") (Series 1993-A) in the amount of $150 million collateralized by 15- and 30-year, fixed-rate jumbo first mortgage loans.
EMBS IV, a mortgage market value CDO, is collateralized by fixed, floating, and adjustable rate mortgage-backed securities (MBS), collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs), ABS, U.
175 million Collateralized Mortgage Obligations Series 1992-B and $74.