is pleased to announce that La Escuelita Education Center recently received California's highest distinction for sustainable schools, The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) verification.
What does CHPS stand for?
CHPS stands for Collaborative for High Performance Schools
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHPS
We have 46 other meanings of CHPS in our Acronym Attic
- Campbell Hospital Proposed Strategy (Australia)
- Canadian Health Professionals Secretariat
- Center for Health Policies and Services
- Center for Health Policy Studies (healthcare consulting firm with offices in New York, Maryland, and Illinois)
- Centre for Health, Psychology and Society
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security
- Chapel Hill Preservation Society (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Cherry Hill Public Schools (New Jersey)
- Chiatech Password Security
- Coalition of Health Professions Students
- Combat Hybrid Power System
- Commercial Hardcopy Printing System
- Community Health Plan of the Siskiyous
- Community Health Planning Services
- Community Health Promotion Specialist
- Coordination Humaniste des Professionnels de Santé
- Critical History of Poetry Series
- Caravan Hound Preservation Society International
- California Hospital Patient Safety Organization
- Center for Health and Public Service Research (New York University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEED and Collaborative for High Performance Schools
EPD and life cycle assessments have contributing roles in green rating systems such as LEED, Green Globes, and The Collaborative for High Performance Schools, and by state and local codes such as California's CALGreen.
CHPS, the Collaborative for High Performance Schools, is a national organization that promotes the design and operation of healthy and resource-efficient educational facilities.
The 12,000-student district won a Green Apple Award last fall for "excellence in reducing local impact on climate change" from the San Francisco-based Collaborative for High Performance Schools.
Memorial Middle School has been designed to be a sustainable building in accordance with the New England Collaborative for High Performance Schools, a nonprofit organization that works to improve the quality of education for New England's children.
They're innovators,'' said John Zinner, LAUSD's Collaborative for High Performance Schools consultant.
PITTSBURGH -- Fourth graph, third sentence of release dated November 11, 2011, should read: Many Speedhide products, including Speedhide zero paint, meet the Low Emitting Material criteria of the Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS), standards of The Master Painters Institute[R] (MPI[R]), and can help projects earn LEED[R] credits.