Search results are drawn from the EVDB database, a collaborative web services platform for aggregating, searching, indexing and publishing millions of events, venues, calendars and related information worldwide.
What does CWSP stand for?
CWSP stands for Collaborative Web Services Platform
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWSP
We have 17 other meanings of CWSP in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Wax Strength Number (measurement)
- Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra
- Chicago City Wide Symphony Orchestra
- Chief of Weather Station Operations (Air Force Weather)
- Canadian Workshop on System-on-Chip
- Child Welfare Services Outcome Improvement Project
- Certified Wireless Security Professional
- Certified Wireless Solutions Provider
- Certified Wound Specialist-Physician (American Board of Wound Management)
- City Wide Safety Patrol (Brooklyn, NY)
- College Work Study Program
- Commercial Wideband Satellite-communication Program
- Communications With & Service to the Public
- Community Water and Sanitation Project
- Cooperative Work Study Program (various locations)
- Coordinated Water Supply Program
- Child Welfare Specialty Practice Group (Indianapolis, IN)
- Corridor-wide Strategic Planning Project (California Department of Transportation)
- Clean Water Act State Revolving Fund
- California Weed Science Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Mark Hoffman, chairman and CEO of Commerce One, and Narry Singh, senior vice president of marketing for Commerce One, provided the audience with an update on new developments at Commerce One including the upcoming delivery of its new collaborative Web services platform called Commerce One Conductor(TM) in the first quarter of 2003, and the launch of its Early Adopter program.
His deep industry knowledge and Web services expertise will help Commerce One market our new collaborative Web services platform.