9 The symposium explores the growing overlap between large distributed simulations and real-time applications, such as mirror world simulation and collaborative virtual environments.
What does CVE stand for?
CVE stands for Collaborative Virtual Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVE
We have 90 other meanings of CVE in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Value Exchange
- Cherry Valley Elementary (various locations)
- Chief Vehicle Engineer (Nissan)
- Chillin Villain Empire (hip hop)
- Civic and Voter Education (various organizations)
- Clear Vision Elite (video game)
- Clinique du Val d'Estreilles (French psychiatric clinic)
- Club des Voitures Écologiques (French automobile club)
- Club Vertical Ermontois (French mountain climbing club)
- Collaborative Planning Virtual Environment
- Combat Vehicle Evaluation
- Combustible Vulnerable Expendable (slang definition for CVE, Escort Carrier) :-)
- Comité Vidéo Entreprise (French video company)
- Commercial Vehicle Emissions
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (list/dictionary)
- Common Vulnerability Exposures (MITRE)
- Community Vocational Enterprises
- Complete Vehicle Erector (NASA)
- Compliance Verification Engineer (aircraft certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using motion tracking and virtual reality technology, the CHIL creates a unique collaborative virtual environment for exploring and solving problems quickly, and where hardware designs and manufacturing processes can be fine tuned before production or development begins.
3D Vision Pro solutions brings true stereo 3D back to the desktop with support for LCD panels and offers a practical way to provide a rich, reliable 3D viewing experience for large scale visualization environments like video walls and collaborative virtual environments (CAVEs).
Two keynote speeches and 353 papers are collected, on large-scale simulation, collaborative virtual environments, and real-time applications.
The ShanghAI Lectures on embodied intelligence are being broadcast by videoconference from Jiao Tong University in Shanghai to universities across the planet, complemented by 3D collaborative virtual environments and other community-building activities to promote interaction and cooperation among the participants.
of Birmingham, UK) present 36 papers from the October 2005 Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real-Time Applications, which address general themes of large-scale simulation, collaborative virtual environments, and real-time applications.