These research-based practices were partner reading (from a version of CWPT; Mathes, Fuchs, Fuchs, Henley, & Sanders, 1994), Collaborative Strategic Reading (Klingner, Vaughn, & Schumm, 1998), Making Words (Cunningham & Cunningham, 1992), and Phonological Awareness Instruction (Torgesen & Bryant, 1994).
What does CSR stand for?
CSR stands for Collaborative Strategic Reading (education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSR
We have 478 other meanings of CSR in our Acronym Attic
- Coastal Station Radio
- Coastal Surveillance Radar
- Cochrane Style Resource
- Code de la Sécurité Routière (French: Road Safety Code; Canada)
- Code of State Regulations
- Code Sender/Receiver (Ericsson)
- Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Coherent Synchrotron Radiation
- Cohort Survival Ratio
- Colegio de Sta. Rosa (Makati, Philippines)
- Colonial Sugar Refinery (various locations)
- Color Shaded Relief (maps; aka Colour Shaded Relief)
- Combat Search & Rescue
- Combat Stress Reaction
- Combat Support Regiment (Australia)
- Combat Surveillance Radar
- Combat Systems Review
- Command Status Report
- Command Strategic Review (USACE)
- Command Strategic Reviews (USACE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collaborative strategic reading as a means to enhance peer- mediated instruction for reading comprehension and content-area learning.
Third, we were interested in the teachers' implementation of three reading strategies: Word Identification (Word ID), Partner Reading (PR), and Collaborative Strategic Reading (CSR).