We are very pleased that as a result of exercising the licensing option, the collaborative research and development between the University of British Columbia and MIVT will reach a new level of intensified research," said Arc Rajtar, Vice President of Operations, who coordinates technical cooperation between UBC and MIVT.
What does CRD stand for?
CRD stands for Collaborative Research and Development (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRD
We have 275 other meanings of CRD in our Acronym Attic
- Child Restraint Device
- Christian Research and Development (Upper Darby, PA)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Respiratory Disease (Avian Mycoplasmosis)
- CINC’s (Commander in Chief's) Required Date (US DoD)
- Civil Remedies Division (US DHHS)
- Civil Rights Division
- Clinical Research Division (various organizations)
- Clinician's Research Digest
- Clock Restriction Diagram
- Collaborative Research Division
- Color Rendering Dictionary
- Colorado River Delta (geologic region)
- Colorado River District
- Command Requirements Document
- Commander's Remote Display
- Commander's Required Date
- Comments and Response Document
- Commission Régionale de Développement de la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale
- Commité Regionaux de Developpement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frashier, chief executive officer of Oncogene Science: Oncogene Science and Hoechst Marion Roussel Further Extend Their Collaborative Research and Development Program Oncogene Science, Inc.