Trace One invented the concept of using collaborative platforms in the private-label industry and has already been successful in bringing the benefits of collaborative product development management to more than 30 retailers and 12, 500 manufacturers in over 110 countries," said Jerome Malavoy, founder and CEO of Trace One.
What does CPDM stand for?
CPDM stands for Collaborative Product Development Management (aka Collaborative Product Definition Management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPDM
We have 26 other meanings of CPDM in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Patriots Defense League
- Converse Propositional Dynamic Logic
- Cumulative Population Doubling Level
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (aviation)
- Central Pennsylvania Digital Learning Foundation
- Cameroon People's Democratic Movement
- Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing (Bangalore, India)
- Certified Professional Disability Management
- Collaborative Product Data Management
- Collaborative Product Definition Management (aka Collaborative Product Development Management)
- Companded Predictive Delta Modulation
- Compensated Pulse Density Modulation
- Code Phase Division Multiple Access (satellite communication tool)
- Coalition for Persons Disabled by Mental Illness (North Carolina)
- Campus Planning Development and Maintenance Office (University of the Philippines)
- Cancer Patient Data Management System (est. 1990)
- Canadian Pharmaceutical Distribution Network (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse
- Climate Prediction Dot Net
- Cystic Partially Differentiated Nephroblastoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
recognized UGS as a PLM leader and as the vendor with the top market presence in the Collaborative Product Development Management (cPDM) market segment -- the most critical and fastest growing segment of the PLM industry.
In 2006, UGS was included in the leader's quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and we were recognized by CIMdata as having the leading market presence in the Collaborative Product Development Management market segment, the most critical and fastest growing segment of the PLM industry.
Reinforcing the scope of IBM and Dassault Systemes' comprehensive portfolio of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) offerings, ENOVIA solutions, now in wide-scale deployment at major automotive, aerospace, shipbuilding and industrial machinery companies and their respective supply chains worldwide, have been further extended to incorporate new innovative capabilities for collaborative product development management.