Using Logility's i-Commerce solutions, Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment provided by the Voyager suite, Saks and our other customers take advantage of the solutions' ability to dramatically reduce cycle time, forecast errors and inventory, while increasing the fill rate.
What does CPRF stand for?
CPRF stands for Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPRF
We have 27 other meanings of CPRF in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Peace Research and Education Association
- Certificate Program in Real Estate Development (University of Calgary; Canada)
- CPR (CP Ramaswami) Environmental Education Centre (India)
- Christian Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program
- Colorado Personal Responsibility and Employment Program (state assistance)
- Canadian Psychiatric Research Foundation
- Canadian Purchasing Research Foundation
- Caudal Pontine Reticular Formation
- Central Pennsylvania Ragtime Festival (music; Rockhill Furnance, PA)
- Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation
- Combined Piled-Raft Foundation
- Command Patrol Reconnaissance Wing
- Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland
- Common Plant Regulatory Factor
- Communist Party of the Russian Federation
- Community Peace and Restoration Fund
- Confinement Physics Research Facility (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Connector Pressurized Rectangular Flange
- Contract Protocol Review Form
- Controlled Pinch Reversed Field
Samples in periodicals archive:
By helping master planners create a collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR) process with all stakeholders, the Planning Portal enables companies to become more agile and demand-driven, while optimizing inventory management and resource allocation.
We're delighted that Cott, a leading world supplier of retailer-brand soft drinks, selected Manugistics for our leadership position in collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment," said Manugistics Senior Vice President of Consumer Goods Ronald Kubera.
Pharmavite evaluated many solutions as part of its strategy to implement a comprehensive S&OP process with customer-facing event and trade funds planning and analysis, collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR(R)), and vendor managed inventory (VMI) initiatives.
This helps to improve and automate customer-facing processes such as collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR(R)).
Spectrum's Promotion Effectiveness solution will enable Welch's to analyze customer trends to measure both the volume and financial impacts of trade promotions, while its Demand Management solution will allow the company to generate more accurate and reliable demand plans and forecasts, as well as improve and automate customer facing processes such as collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR(R)).
BroadVision is fundamental to our Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFaR) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives," said Mani Mulki, CIO, Godrej Group.
JDA also released enhancements to Marketplace Replenish(TM), the software that enables retailers and suppliers to run full-scale production Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR(R)) programs involving collaborative demand forecasting, exception management, and order generation securely over the Internet.