10, 2003 WorldWide Retail Exchange announced today its plans to launch a Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR(R)) implementation with Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB) that is built on interoperability with the Kimberly-Clark collaboration hub.
What does CPFAR stand for?
CPFAR stands for Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (Web-based business strategy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre Professionnel de Formation Aéronautique (French aviation school)
- Certified Professional Forensic Accountant
- Certified Public Finance Administrator
- Chartered Public Finance Accountant (Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy; UK)
- City Park Festival of the Arts (Denver, CO)
- Contrôle et Protection Féline Argelésienne (French feline protection organization)
- Cool People from Akron (Ohio)
- County Playing Field Association
- Coupled Plasma Filtration Adsorption
- Copyproof Positive Film Adhesive Back
- Central Provident Fund Board (Singapore)
- Canterbury Provincial Fire Brigades Association
- Computer Program Functional Baseline
- Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre
- Central Provident Fund Commissioner (India)
- Cergy Pontoise Football Club (Cergy Pontoise, France)
- Chemical Protective Footwear Cover
- Committee for Population, Family and Children (Viet Nam)
- Community Pharmacy Framework Collaborative (UK)
- Crystal Palace Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sherman is known for his leading-edge thinking and development of new technology concepts, marketing and change management in logistics, supply chain management, Efficient Consumer Response (ECR), and most recently in Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR).