What does CGDUP stand for?
CGDUP stands for Collaborative Group on Drug Use in Pregnancy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clinical Governance Development Programme (National Health Service; UK)
- Complex Gain Digital Pre-Distorter
- Current Good Documentation Practices (US FDA regulation)
- Council of the Government for Drug Policy Coordination (Czech Republic)
- Canadian Golden Dragon Resources
- Colorado Great Dane Rescue, Inc.
- Centre for Gender and Development Studies (University of the West Indies; Trinidad and Tobago)
- Cold Gas Dynamic Spraying
- Centre Genealogique de Touraine (French: Touraine Center of Genealogy)
- Christus-Gemeinde Duisburg (parish in Germany)
- Canine Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (veterinary medicine)
- Conditions Generales De Ventes (French)
- Christian Giroux & Daniel Young (Canada)
- Canadian General Electric (now General Electric Canada)
- Canadian Government Executive (trade magazine)
- Capillary Gel Electrophoresis
- Carrier Grade Edition (COTS Linux platform)
- Central Gaming Empire
- Centre for Global Education (various locations)
- Centre Généalogique de l'Essonne (French: Essonne Genealogical Center; Essonne, France)