Whitley has served as the Project Director for NIAID's Collaborative Antiviral Study Group, a multi-center clinical trial network directed to conduct studies to evaluate novel antiviral therapies that target unmet medical needs.
What does CASG stand for?
CASG stands for Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASG
We have 10 other meanings of CASG in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Association for Sino-Foreign Literary Theory
- Colorado Association of Stormwater and Floodplain Managers
- Civil Aviation Security Field Office
- Center for Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems (University of California, Santa Cruz; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Central Arizona Speculative Fiction Society, Inc (Phoenix, AZ)
- Consortium for Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
- Civil Aviation Security Field Units (FAA/TSA)
- Canadian Apheresis Study Group (plasma exchange)
- Carleton Academic Student Government (Canada)
- Civil Aviation Safety Group (UK)
- Commercial Activities Study Guide (DA PAM 5-20)
- Computer Audit Specialist Group (British Computer Society; UK)
- Coordinamento Assistenti Sociali Giustizia (Italian: Coordination Assistants Social Justice)
- China Aviation Supplies Import & Export Group Corporation
- Canadian Alarm and Security Association (est. 1977)
- Common Auction Site Gateway Interface
- Campaign Against Student Hardship :-)
- Campus Atheists, Skeptics and Humanists (club)
- Catalog of Available and Standard Hardware
- Celestial Asia Securities Holdings Ltd. (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Collaborative Antiviral Study Group.
Whitley, one of the authors of the study, which was conducted by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases' Collaborative Antiviral Study Group.
Richard Whitley, the Project Director of NIAID's Collaborative Antiviral Study Group (CASG).