Jose Esparza, Senior Advisor on HIV Vaccines for the foundation's Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery project.
What does CAVD stand for?
CAVD stands for Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (est. 2006)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAVD
We have 4 other meanings of CAVD in our Acronym Attic
- Common Artrioventricular Canal (cardiology)
- Complete Atrioventricular Canal (cardiology)
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- China Audio-Video Copyright Association
- Consumable Aviation Consolidated Allowance List
- Central Annapolis Valley Chamber of Commerce (Canada)
- Canadian Audio Visual Certification Office
- Canadian Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Cardiac Allograft Vascular Disease
- Club Auto Verte Dunkerquois (French: Green Auto Club Dunkirk; Dunkirk, France)
- Complete Atrio-Ventricular Canal Defect (cardiology)
- Congenital Absence of the Vas Deferens
- Custom Audio Video Distribution (various locations)
- Cavalry Division
- Caller Verification (EU)
- Carlsbad Caverns National Park (US National Park Service)
- Catholic Audio-Visual Educators Association
- Cave Automatic Virtual Environment
- Cellular Authentication and Voice Encryption
- Center for Advanced Vehicle Electronics (Auburn University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its clients include some of the world's top biomedical research organizations, including the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, the Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (CHAVI) at Duke University, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funded Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD) and the Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention (SCHARP), based at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
The trial is part of the Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD) and is funded by a grant to ADARC from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.