This acquisition is consistent with PJTG's 2004 strategic objectives and will serve to further expand PJTG's service offerings in the Collaboration and Knowledge Management areas.
What does CKM stand for?
CKM stands for Collaboration and Knowledge Management (software environment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKM
We have 33 other meanings of CKM in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Bridging Location Termination
- Circuit Link Test
- Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational (college wrestling)
- Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational (Nevada)
- Cabibbo-Kobayashi-Maskawa (quark mixing matrix)
- Caddebostan Kültür Merkezi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Canoe Kayak Magazine (France)
- Career Killing Move (slang for a bad job/political action)
- Centre de Karaté de Meaux (French martial arts school)
- Certified Knowledge Manager (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Commando Krav Maga (martial arts)
- Communications and Knowledge Management (various organizations)
- COMSEC Key Manager
- Creatine Kinase, Muscle (genetics)
- Cryptographic Key Management (computer security)
- Customer Knowledge Management
- Czestochowski Klub Motocyklowy (Polish: Speedway Team of Czestochowa, Poland)
- Creatine Kinase Mb
- Creatine Kinase Myocardial Band
- Central Kansas Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since launching the world's first Internet search engine and the first Web-based enterprise collaboration and knowledge management software, Open Text has continued its leadership in providing global enterprises with innovative and effective solutions.
Audi's application of Livelink relies on the unique combination of collaboration and knowledge management to collect the information its employees need and to share existing knowledge," said Mike Farrell, Executive Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing, Open Text.
Based on Open Text's Livelink collaboration and knowledge management software, the system will serve as a knowledge repository of educational content and information for Health Informatics professionals, educators and students.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2003 Livelink Doorways Open to FileNet, Hummingbird Users, Growing List of "Connectors" Also Includes Documentum, Widely Used File Systems Open Text(TM) Corporation (Nasdaq:OTEX) (TSX:OTC), provider of Livelink(R), the leading collaboration and knowledge management software for the global enterprise, today announced it will extend the capabilities of its content integration platform Livelink Doorways(TM) to FileNet and Hummingbird repositories.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 22, 2003 Open Text's Real-Time Collaboration Gives Pva Time Savings via a Secure Meeting Environment Open Text(TM) Corporation (Nasdaq:OTEX)(TSX:OTC), provider of Livelink(R), the leading collaboration and knowledge management software for the global enterprise, announced today that Professional Value Added (PVA), an Open Text Affinity Partner and provider of high-tech and software consultancy services to government agencies and Fortune 500 companies, uses Livelink MeetingZone(TM) to conduct necessary, secure, real-time business meetings with its US federal government and armed forces clients, eliminating the time consuming and arduous security checks compulsory for onsite meetings.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 1, 2003 Open Text(TM) Corporation (Nasdaq:OTEX)(TSX:OTC), provider of Livelink(R), the leading collaboration and knowledge management software for the global enterprise, today announced Turner Construction is using Livelink as the foundation for the Turner Knowledge Network (TKN).
The new eConferencing Suite combines all the functions of a convenient conferencing module for direct and synchronous Internet-based communication with additional collaboration and knowledge management functionality.