Governor's Office of Service and Volunteerism and Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters (CARD).
What does CARD stand for?
CARD stands for Collaborating Agencies Responding to Disasters (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CARD
We have 103 other meanings of CARD in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Animal Resources and Development (Japan: Kumamoto University)
- Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders (Boston University)
- Center for Aquaculture Research and Development (Sarasota, Florida)
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc.
- Channel Allocation and Routing Data
- Citizens Advocating Responsible Development
- Citizens Against Radioactive Dumping
- Civil Aviation Research and Development
- Coastal and Arctic Research Division
- Communauté d'Agglomération de la Région Dieppoise (French: Agglomeration Community of the Dieppe Region; Dieppe, France)
- Communicators for Agricultural and Rural Development (Philippines)
- Community Action and Research for Development (India)
- Compressed Alternate Reality Data (Phantasy Star gaming)
- Computer Aided Remote Driving
- Computer-Aided Real-time Design
- Computerized Anthropometric Research and Design
- Conceptual and Reasoning Difficulties
- Consolidated Admissions and Reporting Directive
- Constellation Architecture Requirements Document (NASA)