Colonization of the small intestine is mediated by adhesion to the epithelial cells by colonization factors (CFs), and one of the most common CFs detected on clinical ETEC isolates from different parts of the world is the plasmid-encoded coli surface antigen 6 (CS6) (4).
What does CS6 stand for?
CS6 stands for Coli Surface Antigen 6
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Clear Screen 3D (Hyper Logo Graphics command)
- Chick Subunit 4 (biochemistry)
- Creative Suite 4 (Adobe Systems Software)
- Crystal Square 4
- Congress of the South 40
- Computer Solutions for Business (United Kingdom)
- Control Strain 5
- Créativité & Solidarité 5 (French)
- Cropping System 5 (USDA)
- Crystal Square 5