20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors (CBSR) of Traverse City, MI, announced today that they have reached an agreement with Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty, Inc.
What does CBSR stand for?
CBSR stands for Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors (Traverse City, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBSR
We have 25 other meanings of CBSR in our Acronym Attic
- Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution, Inc. (sterile processing certification; Alpha, NJ)
- Community-Based Suicide Prevention Program
- Chem-Bio Seaport Protection Analysis (DTRA)
- Centre for Bulk Solids and Particulate Technologies (Australia)
- Cherry Blossom String Quartet (Virginia)
- Chronic Bronchitis Symptoms Questionnaire (US FDA)
- Curtin Back Screening Questionnaire (Curtin University of Technology; Perth, Australia)
- Canadian Business for Social Responsibilty
- Candidate Bootstrap Router
- Center for Black Studies Research (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Committee on Banking Sector Reforms (India)
- Coupled Breeding Superheating Reactor
- Carolina Boykin Spaniel Retriever Club (South Carolina)
- Columbia Basin Soccer Referee Chapter (Washington)
- Coldwell Banker Schweitzer Real Estate
- Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate Co
- Columbia Broadcasting System Radio Mystery Theater
- Capacity-Based Session Reservation Protocol
- Coastal Bend Society of Radiologic Technologists (Corpus Christi, TX)
- City of Baker School System (Baker, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors has listed Michigan's famous Olympic mountain ski resort, Sugar Loaf, for sale with an asking price of $5,700,000.
Jeff Schreur has been named president of Coldwell Banker AJS-Schmidt in Grand Rapids, Jack Bouman has been appointed president of Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt in Holland and Gray will serve as president of Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors in Traverse City.