We are very fortunate to have someone with Mike's vast experience as an award-winning agent, manager and senior executive," said Greg Macres, executive vice president of the western region for NRT LLC, the parent company of Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
What does CBPP stand for?
CBPP stands for Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties (Honolulu, HI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBPP
We have 36 other meanings of CBPP in our Acronym Attic
- Chesapeake Bay Preservation Ordinance
- Chesapeake Bay Program Office
- Commissary, BX, Post Office (military slang for goof-off destinations)
- Component Blood Program Office
- Consolidated Base Personnel Office (USAF; now military personnel flight, MPF)
- Customs and Border Protection Officer
- Consolidated Base Personnel Office Letter
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (Washington, DC)
- Certified Business Process Professional
- Coal-Burning Power Plants (alternative energy)
- Community-Based Prevention Program
- Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia
- Chung Buk Provincial Police Agency (South Korea)
- Community-Based Pro-Poor Initiatives Programme (India)
- Corner Brook Pulp and Paper Limited (Canada)
- Corner Brook Pulp and Paper Ltd. (est. 1927; Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Corporation des Bibliothécaires Professionnels du Québec (French: Corporation of Professional Librarians of Quebec; Canada)
- Capacity Building for Poverty Reduction Programme (India)
- Centre for Building Performance Research (Victoria University of Wellington; New Zealand)
- Community-Based Participatory Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the past year, Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties accounted for approximately $2 billion in closed sales volume, which ranked No.
A&B has constructed a sales office and model unit in the Waterhouse building on Queen Street, adjacent to the project site, and Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties has been hired as the project broker.