Foulath runs an iron pelletisation plant and a cold-rolled stainless steel mill in Bahrain s Hidd Industrial City, at present.
What does CRSS stand for?
CRSS stands for Cold-Rolled Stainless Steel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRSS
We have 31 other meanings of CRSS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Rural Social Research (Australia)
- Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (Geneva Conventions)
- Cysteine-Rich Scavenger Receptor Superfamily
- Changjiang River Scientific Research Institute (China)
- Can't Remember Stuff Syndrome (polite version)
- Center for Reform of School Systems (Houston, TX)
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist
- Clinical Research Seminar Series
- Colchester Residential Services Society (Canada)
- Commercial Remote Sensing System
- Consolidated Range Simulation System (Western Space Lift Range)
- Critical Resolved Shear Stress
- Center for Remote Sensing and Spatial Analysis (Rutgers University)
- Centre de Recherches du Service de Santé des Armées (French: Research Center of the Army Health Services)
- China Railway Shisiju Group Corporation (also seen as CRSGC)
- Controlled Reciprocal Shared Source License
- Commercial Remote Sensing Space Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million metric tons of cold-rolled stainless steel both in Taiwan and mainland China.
Under the first contract, awarded by Tianjin TISCO & TPCO Stainless Steel Co Ltd, the company's Andritz Metals unit will set up an annealing and pickling line for cold-rolled stainless steel strip with an annual capacity of 400,000 tonnes.
5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AK Steel said today that it will increase transaction prices for all hot-rolled and cold-rolled stainless steel sheet, strip, tubular quality and continuous mill plate products by approximately 6%, effective with shipments on November 12, 2007.
THAI STAINLESS ON THE MENU Thainox Stainless PCL, a Bangkok-based cold-rolled stainless steel maker, has announced it plans to spend about $120 million to Increase its output by 50 percent According to a DOW Jones report, the company pier's to raise its annual production from 200,000 metric tons to 300,000 metric tons and will use money raised from an initial public offering (IPO) of stock to do so.
China has already decided to take anti-dumping steps against cold-rolled stainless steel sheets imported from Japan and South Korea and three other similar measures against foreign products.
19 Kyodo International Trade and Industry Minister Takeo Hiranuma on Tuesday voiced disappointment over a ruling from Beijing which finds Japanese steelmakers guilty of selling cold-rolled stainless steel in China at unfairly low prices.
Fujian Wuhang Stainless Steel Products, with hot-rolled and cold-rolled stainless steel strips as main products, achieved an annual crude stainless steel output of 900,000 tons in 2009.