The largest area where STG has contributed, however, has been in cold weather operations.
What does CWOPS stand for?
CWOPS stands for Cold Weather Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Car Wash Operators of New Jersey
- canceled without prejudice
- catalytic wet-oxidation process
- Centrum Wspierania Organizacji Pozarzšdowych
- Child Welfare Organizing Project
- Child Workers Opportunities Project
- Citizen Weather Observer Program
- Community and Worker Ownership Program
- Complete the Well on Paper (well construction course)
- Continuous Wave Optical Parametric Oscillator
- Coalition for West Oakland Revitalization (California)
- Completion Work over Riser (oil exploration)
- Customer Work Order File
- City-Wide Open Studios (New Haven, CT; annual art festival)
- Complete Works of Shakespeare
- Central Western Ontario Secondary Schools Association (Canada)
- Clever Waste of Time (gaming web site)
- Colossal Waste of Time
- Complete Waste Of Time
- Christian Women on the Web
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Plan, prepare and train for cold weather operations before the cold weather arrives
Dec 9, 2009 The US Federal Aviation Administration has finalised an airworthiness directive that requires Bombardier CRJ700/900 operators to update aircraft flight manuals for cold weather operations related to frost, snow, slush and ice and the wings and leading edges of the aircraft.
It is equipped with slide/tape and CD-ROM training programs and video tapes, allowing trainees to review a wide range of subjects such as aircraft systems, windshear, TCAS, cold weather operations, international airport qualifications, and other elements of airline operation.
Perform a one-minute engine warm-up in normal operations and a three-minute engine warm-up in cold weather operations (32[degrees]F and below).
In addition to electronic textiles, three Polartec(R) programs continue to receive funding in the 2006 Defense Spending Bill: First, the Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) uses a range of Polartec(R) fabrics to meet peacetime and deployment requirements for cold weather operations.
Global deicing trucks will be instrumental in keeping our military airborne in cold weather operations.