com)-- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press is pleased to announce the publication of "Connecting with Companies: A Guide to Consulting Agreements for Biomedical Scientists" by Edward Klees, J.
What does CSHLP stand for?
CSHLP stands for Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Close, Stable Homolog Juxtaposition (microbiology)
- United States Commercial Service Hong Kong (work-study intern program)
- Carillon Senior Hockey League (Manitoba, Canada)
- Carolina Scholastic Hockey League (Canes Youth & Amateur Hockey Alliance)
- Central States Hockey League
- Cleveland Suburban Hockey League
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Continental Senior Hockey League (California)
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (New York)
- Congenital Self-Healing Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (birth defect)
- Canadian Society for the History of Medicine
- Cantwell-Sacred Heart of Mary High School
- Center for the Study of History and Memory (est. 1968; Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Certified Safety and Health Manager
- Civil Structural Health Monitoring
- Collins School of Hospitality Management (Pomona, CA)
- California State Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Cased-Hole Neutron Log (petroleum exploration)
- Children with Special Health Needs (various locations)
- Coordinated School Health Network (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new agreement will enable leading publications on HighWire to join prestigious publishers such as the National Academy of Sciences and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press in displaying Altmetric data beside their research articles online.
Distributed in the US by Cold Spring Harbor laboratory Press.
To learn more about the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press Protocols, sponsored by Sigma-Aldrich, visit us online at http://www.
1988) Antibodies: A Laboratory Manual, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
Woodbury, NY: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2005, 176 pp.
BioSupplyNet, a Delaware corporation located in Plainview, New York, was formed to acquire and expand commercially the print and World Wide Web product directories developed by Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press to complement its lab manuals.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press initially published a manual on imaging in 2000 (with several subsequent editions) based on a course on the nervous system; subsequent editions enlarged the scope, and the contents outgrew the single-volume format.