Distributed in the US by Cold Spring Harbor laboratory Press.
What does CSHLP stand for?
CSHLP stands for Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Close, Stable Homolog Juxtaposition (microbiology)
- United States Commercial Service Hong Kong (work-study intern program)
- Carillon Senior Hockey League (Manitoba, Canada)
- Carolina Scholastic Hockey League (Canes Youth & Amateur Hockey Alliance)
- Central States Hockey League
- Cleveland Suburban Hockey League
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Continental Senior Hockey League (California)
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (New York)
- Congenital Self-Healing Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (birth defect)
- Canadian Society for the History of Medicine
- Cantwell-Sacred Heart of Mary High School
- Center for the Study of History and Memory (est. 1968; Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Certified Safety and Health Manager
- Civil Structural Health Monitoring
- Collins School of Hospitality Management (Pomona, CA)
- California State Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Cased-Hole Neutron Log (petroleum exploration)
- Children with Special Health Needs (various locations)
- Coordinated School Health Network (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cold Spring Harbor, NY: cold spring Harbor Laboratory press.
00 Hardcover QH438 Editors Witkowski, executive director of the Banbury Conference Center of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, and Inglis, executive director of the center's Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, provide a collection of essays on the pioneering work of influential geneticist Charles Davenport.
1988) Antibodies: A Laboratory Manual, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
About Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press is a division of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and assists the Laboratory's purpose of furthering the advance and spread of scientific knowledge.
David Allis, Thomas Jenuwein, & Danny Reinberg, editors Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press 500 Sunnyside Boulevard, Woodbury, NY 11797-2924 0879697245 $150.
Woodbury, NY: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2005, 176 pp.
About Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory has helped shape many of the major developments in molecular biology.