What does CRML stand for?
CRML stands for Cold Rolled Motor Lamination (steel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRML
We have 3 other meanings of CRML in our Acronym Attic
- Communist Revolutionary Movement of Ireland
- Consortium Research Management, Inc.
- Council-Certified Residential Mold Inspector (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Crew Resource Management Instructor (Civil Aviation Authority; UK)
- Campbell River and Area Multicultural and Immigrant Services Association (Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cable Radio Milton Keynes (UK)
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Laboratory (University of Alabama, Birmingham)
- China Railway Modern Logistics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Coalition for Responsible Mining Law (est. 1979)
- Cold Rolled Magnetic Lamination (product)
- Content Request Markup Language (programming language)
- Customer Relationship Markup Language (computing)
- California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol (Colorado)
- Charlotte Regional Mortgage Lenders Association (North Carolina)
- Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Network
- Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- Centre de Recherche en Modélisation Moléculaire
- Centre de Recherche sur les Mammifères Marins (French: Center for Research on Marine Mammals)
- Centre de Ressources Multimédia (French: Multimedia Resource Center)