Saftlas said results of previous studies have suggested that treatment of cervical dysplasia with cold knife cone is associated with an increased risk of preterm delivery but that studies of conservative therapies have been inconclusive.
What does CKC stand for?
CKC stands for Cold Knife Cone (biopsy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKC
We have 81 other meanings of CKC in our Acronym Attic
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (dog breed)
- Central Kentucky Chapter (American Institute of Architects)
- Chelsea Karate Club (martial arts; UK)
- Chelsea Kayak Club (UK)
- Chiang Kai-Shek (former leader of the Republic of China)
- Christ the King College (various locations)
- Christelijke Knutsel Club (Dutch: Christian Craft Club)
- Cir-Kit Concepts (Rochester, MN)
- Clark Kerr Campus (University of California, Berkeley)
- Clown Kitch Compagnie (French professional clown company)
- Cologny Karate Club (martial arts; Cologny, France)
- Colorado Karate Club (martial arts; Brighton, CO)
- Colorado Kayak Club
- Continental Kennel Club
- Cool Kids Club
- Cool Kids Cooking
- Cordoba Kennel Club (Argentina)
- Creating Keepsakes Convention
- Canadian Kitchen Cabinet Association
- Canoe and Kayak Club of Augusta (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 36 patients underwent hysterectomy after cold knife cone biopsy or loop electrical excisional procedures (LEEP).