And it's the transition of technology in the market, he adds, going from cold cathode fluorescent tubes to solid state LEDs that's enabled ACI to do that.
What does CCFT stand for?
CCFT stands for Cold Cathode Fluorescent Tube
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCFT
We have 8 other meanings of CCFT in our Acronym Attic
- Creve Coeur Figure Skating Club (Creve Coeur, MO)
- Christian Community Foundation of South Florida (financial/donation counseling)
- Central Council for Financial Services Information (Japan)
- Center for Cold-Formed Steel Structures (Missouri University of Science and Technology; Rolla, MO)
- Community College Faculty Survey of Student Engagement (Austin, TX)
- Consumer Choice, Food Standards and Special Projects Division (Food Standards Agency; London, England, UK)
- Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training (mental health)
- Civil Contractors Federation Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Canadian Cattlemen for Fair Trade
- Certified Computer Forensic Technician
- Combat Communications Flight
- Compensated Call for Tender
- Cuesta College Federation of Teachers (California)
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (Bilateral trade agreement signed in 1997)
- Canadian-Chile Free Trade Agreement
- Colorado Center for the Book (Colorado Humanities)
- Cops and Computers for the Community (Florida)
- Close Combat: First to Fight (personal computer game)
- Cardiac Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator
- Central Contracting and Financing Unit (Ministry of Finance and Treasury; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MB Series provides an even lighter and smaller unit (than the MC Series) to power liquid crystal displays (LCDs) that are backlit by multiple cold cathode fluorescent tubes (CCFTs).
Long life and low power are significant advantages over noisy, short-lived electroluminescent backlights or costly, power-draining cold cathode fluorescent tubes.