Roark") owns coin-operated amusement machines of the type commonly found in grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping malls.
What does COAM stand for?
COAM stands for Coin-operated Amusement Machine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COAM
We have 15 other meanings of COAM in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Architectures and Languages (workshop)
- Council on Australia Latin America Relations (est. 2001; Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade)
- Children of Alcoholics Life-Events Schedule
- Colorado Association of Law Libraries
- Cable Operations and Licensing System (FCC)
- Coalition of Aboriginal Legal Services (Australia)
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Connecticut Open Access Land Trust
- Chiltern Open Air Museum (Chalfont St Giles, Bucks, UK)
- Chlorite-Oxidized Oxyamylose
- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid (Spanish: Official College of Architects of Madrid; Madrid, Spain)
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Conservation of Angular Momentum (physics)
- Council of Agricultural Ministers (intergovernmental association)
- Customer Owned And Maintained
- China Orient Asset Management Corporation (est. 1999)
- Council on Aging of Martin County (Florida)
- Customer Owned And Maintained Equipment
- Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education
- Coupled Ocean/Atmosphere Mesoscale Prediction System
Samples in periodicals archive:
perfumes) manufacturing Beach umbrellas manufacturing Bone novelties manufacturing Candles manufacturing Canes (except orthopedic) manufacturing Christmas tree ornaments (except electric, glass) manufacturing Christmas trees, artificial, manufacturing Cigarette holders manufacturing Cigarette lighter flints manufacturing Cigarette lighters (except precious metal) manufacturing Coin-operated amusement machines (except jukebox) manufacturing Coin-operated gambling devices manufacturing Decalcomania work (except on china, glass) Feather dusters manufacturing Feathers, preparing (i.
Magnell said that the loss and decline in sales for both the three and six month periods were due to continuing working capital demands of the company's recently sold airline operation, costs associated with the consolidation of a recently acquired gaming subsidiary, and a general softening of demand for certain of the company's coin-operated amusement machine parts.