The HGT1S14N40G3VLS is a 400V/14A 300mJ device featuring an increased clamp voltage of 400V to meet the requirements of coil on plug applications.
What does COP stand for?
COP stands for Coil on Plug (automotive ignition)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COP
We have 351 other meanings of COP in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition for Outsourcing and Privatization
- Coast-Out Point
- Coastal and Offshore Permafrost
- Coastal Ocean Program
- Cockpit Overhead Panel (aviation)
- Code of Points (aka International Skating Union Judging System and New Judging System)
- Code of Practice
- Code of Procedure
- Coefficient of Performance
- Col·lectiu Olla a Pressió (Catalan countries)
- Colegio de Obstetrices del Perú
- Colegio de Odontólogos del Perú
- Collective of Popular Organizations (Dominican Republic)
- College of Pharmacy (Xavier University of Louisiana)
- College of Preachers
- College of the Pacific (University of the Pacific; Stockton, CA)
- College Opportunity Program (various organizations)
- Collège Ostéopathique de Provence (French: Osteopathic College of Provence; Provence, France)
- Colloid Osmotic Pressure