Army Corps of Engineers property near my house, the rugged Cohutta Wilderness Area an hour away or the sprawling public walk-in hunting areas dotting the landscape out west, there is a sense of adventure and challenge tied to a DIY hunt that I simply haven't been able to recreate elsewhere.
What does CWA stand for?
CWA stands for Cohutta Wilderness Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWA
We have 210 other meanings of CWA in our Acronym Attic
- Christian World Adoption (Charleston, SC)
- Cimbalom World Association (Budapest, Hungary)
- Civil Works Administration
- Clean Water Act (33 USC)
- Clean Water Action
- Clean Work Area (NASA)
- Climbing Wall Association
- Climbing Wall Award (UK)
- Closed World Assumption
- Cognitive Work Analysis (sociotechnical systems)
- Cold Wall Abated
- College of West Anglia (UK)
- Common Work Area (CICS)
- Communications Workers of America
- Community Writing Assistance (University of Wisconsin-Madison Writing Center; Madison, WI)
- Concerned Women for America
- Constant Wattage Autotransformer
- Construction Writers Association
- Continental Wrestling Association (est. 1977)
- Continuously Welded Aluminum Armor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This mountain home is situated near the rugged Cohutta Wilderness Area and Chattahoochee National Forest, providing easy access to wild mountain rivers, waterfalls, camping and hiking.
The Cohutta Wilderness Area is some 37,000 acres straddling the Georgia-Tennessee border.