number 124 in 26 states with another estimated 100 under way, according to the Cohousing Association of the United States (www.
What does Coho/US stand for?
Coho/US stands for Cohousing Association of the United States
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (Canada)
- Canadian Occupational Health Nurses Association
- City of Hope National Medical Center (Duarte, CA)
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse Specialist
- Coffee House (Stanford University, California)
- Coherent Oscillator
- Committee on Holy Orders
- Communities Organized for Health Options (Craig, AK)
- Cooperative Holistic (School; Seattle Washington)
- Coordinated Heliospheric Observations
- Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts (gaming)
- Cohesion, Operational Readiness, and Training
- California Occupational Health Program
- Committee on Honors and Prizes
- Community Oral History Project
- Computerized Occupational Health Program
- County High Point
- Crystal Orbital Hamilton Population
- College of Health and Public Affairs (University of Central Florida)
- Commercial Occupational Health Providers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, said Craig Ragland, executive director of the Cohousing Association of the United States, co-housing groups are gaining a flurry of attention and interest from the general public.
Learn more about the Cohousing Association of the United States at cohousing.
According to the Cohousing Association of the United States, over 5,000 people are currently living in cohousing neighborhoods in the U.