Upon receiving approval from the Western Association of Schools & Colleges (WASC), the ME in School Leadership was commended for its curriculum coherence and its use of the Cognitive Task Analysis model in developing a course scope and sequence that facilitates the acquisition, mastery, and application of skills and knowledge throughout the program.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Cognitive Task Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Telephone Advice (UK)
- Clinical Trial Assay
- Clinical Trial Authorisation (UK)
- Clinical Trials Administration
- Clinical Trials Agreement
- Close Textual Analysis (literature)
- Coal Trading Association (Arlington, VA)
- Coast Transit Authority
- Coating Technologies Associates
- Coefficient de Transfert Atmosphérique (French: Atmospheric Transfer Coefficient)
- Cognizant Transportation Agency
- Collaborative Technology Alliances (military robotic research)
- College Television Awards (Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation)
- Colorado Telecommunications Association
- Colorado Translators Association
- Combined Travel Authorization
- Commercial Test Agreement
- Commercial Transport Act (Canada)
- Commercial Travelers Association
- Commerciale Tubi Acciaio (Italian: Commercial Steel Pipes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They consider data collection methods, task analysis methods, cognitive task analysis, human error identification and analysis method, situation awareness assessment methods, mental workload assessment methods, teamwork assessment methods, interface evaluation, and human factors methods integration.
Cognitive task analysis for teaching technical skills in an inanimate surgical skills laboratory.
The studies reported within the book employed several distinct but complementary methods: ethnographic observations, analysis of incident reports submitted by pilots, and cognitive task analysis.