Both have earned honors from the Cognitive Neuroscience Society and Association for Psychological Science.
What does CNS stand for?
CNS stands for Cognitive Neuroscience Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNS
We have 439 other meanings of CNS in our Acronym Attic
- City of Norwich School (UK)
- Classified National Security
- Clean Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist: The Journal for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Clinical Nutrition Service (various locations)
- Clips 'n' Stuff (firearms)
- Club Nautique des Salettes (French boating club)
- Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci
- Cognitive and Neural Systems (various universities)
- Cohesive Non-Swelling (soil mechanics)
- College of Natural Sciences
- Columbus Numismatic Society
- Combustion Noise Sensor
- Comite de Normalisation de la Soudure (France)
- Commercial Network Services (online service provider)
- Commercial Network Survivability
- Commission Nationale Skateboard (French: National Skateboard Commission)
- Commonwealth Naval Ship (Australia)
- Communication and Network Services (UC Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New findings were also presented on March 31 at the annual meeting of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society in New York.
She has received many honors like being elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Board of Governors of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society, the Academic Panel of Birth to Three and is active in many educational outreach programs.
Moore, who has published more than 20 studies and abstracts in peer review, is a member of the Society for Neuroscience and the Cognitive Neuroscience Society.